Odd Stuff (Part 4)

So, not a Laika-sized meteor?

Oleo him alone.

9 Likes

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

9 Likes

Oh, this brings back memories…
They had their HQ where I live, so “our” WalMart was a combination of flagship store and consumer test lab. Lots of interesting and… interesting products. Lots of stuff I only knew from movies or TV shows - this was before you could order everything off the internet.

The first thing to go was the bagging.
“Why is that creepy stranger touching my food? This will not stand!!!”
In Germany, you bag your bloody stuff yourself, and you better be quick about it!

A favourite of mine were Monday mornings when you could eavesdrop on staff discussing, usually in an odd mixture of shock and awe, how they had spend their Saturday night in “this weird club” and stuff like that.

12 Likes
12 Likes

Absolute bullshit, yet more racist double standards. As always, young PoC are treated as adults even when the same bar is not used on white people (especially males). She was 15, you bastards.

13 Likes

We knew they were giving up even pretending not to be openly and gleefully racist when they picked up Australia’s¹ abominable “offshore immigration detention program”, and found somewhere even worse than Manus Island to send people.

1] I can’t even blame it entirely on the Liberal Party or those vile little scumbags Howard or Abbott, because Labor, to its eternal shame, went along with it both times.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Or they could raise the price at the salad bar.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Ha, glad to have sparked some nostalgia for you.

The video was fun, had me wondering for a second if you really have to catch products with your bag like that. :laughing:

3 Likes

whose line is it anyway laughing GIF

That being said, I do like some mayo on either a BLT or a good roast beef sandwich…

8 Likes

He told y’all…

11 Likes
14 Likes

New routes!

7 Likes

New ways to plunge to your death! :grimacing:

6 Likes
4 Likes

Glad that someone’s out there countering the propaganda spread by Rocky and Bullwinkle. They’re attacking people over pizza and running over innocent dog walkers now! Thank goodness, that cute image of bunny rabbits from my childhood remains unspoiled…

bunny rabbit GIF

:woman_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

He was always jealous of Mr. Peabody.

5 Likes

Not liking this because I agree with it, obvs.

2 Likes

from

So Good Chefs Kiss GIF by Your Happy Workplace

7 Likes