Odd Stuff (Part 4)

Who had “Using Big Brother surveillance devices to remotely check if your neighbourhood has been destroyed (or not) in a wildfire hellscape” on their Welcome to the 21st Century Bingo card?

7 Likes

So a guy is being tortured for cash on Twitch right now

(^slight flashes but not fast enough for most to consider strobing)

3 Likes

21st century flagpole sitting.

4 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

Wise words from one of my favourite bars in Amsterdam, De Wildeman:

7 Likes

(Ok, it was the band name that got my attention)

2 Likes

Caution: Very NSFW; A photogenic venture down a dark rabbit hole of Faygo, nakedness, general mayhem and debauchery plus insane clowns. Enter at your own risk.

1 Like

Buttpluggate reaches it’s conclusion

3 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

So cool

10 Likes

Three Notched Brewery in Charlottesville, Va. had that exact same thing on their freezer door.

Very funny!

7 Likes

7 Likes
8 Likes

Well, they sort of do, or did.

Page 105

Moreover, this symbol was dynamic, offensive, and also recalled the three qualities demanded of fighters, activity, discipline, and union.

7 Likes

Python parasite thrives in Australian woman’s brain

2 Likes

The surgeon has been giving interviews about it all day today.

Apparently the surgery was a hail mary, because nothing else had given them any indication what was wrong. This was “nothing else has worked, maybe we just need to go in and have a look.”
She found something that felt a bit wrong, so she grabbed it with forceps and pulled. It moved, so she pulled some more.

“What is this?” she said to herself. “Is it a blood vessel? Some strange cancer? It’s red, and long and OH MY GOD IT’S MOVING IT’S MOVING SOMEBODY GET A SPECIMEN JAR IT’S MOVING.”

12 Likes

80’s toy executive: “Lose the moustache, give him a car.”

6 Likes

You can’t copy the look of Inspector Clouseau too much.

9 Likes

Really? Anyone for a bit of dark humour on the safety card?

3 Likes