Odd Stuff (Part 4)

30-odd years ago I sent one of my nephews a PC for Xmas. My sister’s kid. A few weeks later I finally got a chance to travel back there and paid them a visit. Seeing him on the PC, I jokingly told him that eventually he’d be able to impregnate a wombat in Australia just using a PC here in Brooklyn. 24/7. No problem. This Chinese kissing device seems to point in that direction. Sort of.

5 Likes

Once again, life imitates art.

3 Likes

Nul points?

8 Likes

via

10 Likes
15 Likes

23 Likes

Ugh!

Story Of My Life Grandhotelabc GIF by ABC Network

13 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF

59½ years is a helluva parking fee.

18 Likes
20 Likes
9 Likes

Honesty is important, but ACAB and that woman is not going to get any help that she needs :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

… nobody explained to the kid that we don’t have to answer questions at all :thinking:

5 Likes

The article does not say, but clearly the child has never had the talk about the police

I fear they are in for a surprise as they get older and learn more about the world. I hope they draw the right conclusions from what they learn

4 Likes

13 Likes

Still, self-help is no match for methamphetamines. If they were worth a damn, they’d be helping her seek help through social services. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

That was what I intended to convey, but apparently failed to do. Writing clearly can be hard :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah - she is going to jail, not rehab, in all likelihood. If I knew that she would be going into a diversion program that would give her good, fact based substance abuse treatment (which there is not a lot of)) and real therapy I would be happy with this outcome. Instead I just think about how she will be locked up, further impoverished (involvement with the legal system is expensive), and released back into a worse position

6 Likes

2 Likes

(controllers are for the new PSVR2)

6 Likes
9 Likes

I get that mixing up meth and MDMA is a funny joke or good propaganda. But 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine (MDMA) and N-methylamphetamine (meth) seem like a easy mix-up.

3 Likes