Odd Stuff (Part 4)

I think his point is that the “mistake” was purposeful, to discredit MDMA…

7 Likes

Global finance wonks worry financial services too invested in outsourcers, Big Tech

Finance ministers from the G20 bloc have put their names to a document that expresses concern financial services industries have become worryingly reliant on Big Tech, and their resilience could suffer as a result.

The document [PDF] is titled “G20 Chair’s Summary and Outcome Document” and summarizes the proceedings of the First G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting, held in India last week.

The mention of Big Tech was made in the context of the Financial Stability Board’s annual statement of work priorities from Klaas Knot, chair of the Financial Stability Board – an international body that recommends improvements to the world’s financial systems.

[…]

5 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

That’s just Rob Beschizza.

18 Likes

Most cryptid sightings are. I have tried putting that into Wikipedia for years, but they keep deleting it

18 Likes
31 Likes

The government fails us. Again

15 Likes
7 Likes

WTF?

10 Likes

Will Ferrell Sigh GIF by filmeditor

7 Likes

IKR That’s a lot of bottled water!

3 Likes

coming-to-America-Arsenio_AHHHHR

13 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes

I guess tumblr doesn’t one box well. Worth clicking through for momentary amusement. Very short video

10 Likes

I’d give him a hand, but he seems to have that covered already.

8 Likes

This looks suspiciously like a mcrib… also ONION NUGGETS!!!

from

10 Likes

Just yesterday I was listening to a pretty neat interview with the guy that created the McRib Locator website!

The final part of the interview was what he would be doing now, after the McRib had its (they claim, but the McRib is a fast food equivalent of Cher) final tour in the fall. He said he didn’t know, but I am guessing he is pretty excited today!

I have to admit that I am probably going to give in and try the onion nuggets, since in this respect I am basically Lorde

8 Likes
16 Likes