Odd Stuff (Part 4)

15 Likes

I know that hikers and travelers use UV light pens to sterilize water- but havenā€™t heard of it for home use.

8 Likes

The pair had actually spent their entire trip in Iceland hunting the aurora without success

Probably just used the wrong bait. Rookie mistake

15 Likes
9 Likes

TL;DR: flag code.

8 Likes

The areola was right there inside their shirts the whole time!

Interesting story about how federal covid stimulus checks wrecked havoc on the labor systems inside prisons

7 Likes

Giant extinct cattle was always an optimistic search

1 Like

Not gonna lieā€¦ Iā€™d eat an onion nugget (though I canā€™t remember the last time I ate at McDonalds?).

8 Likes

What next, having to traverse a scurry of curious personal space adverse squirrels in airports?

9 Likes

Me neither. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s in an airport or a train/bus station - if anyone approaches me with a squirrel, thereā€™s gonna be a security incident. If theyā€™re quick, officers might catch me before I reach the exit! They can have all the luggage, too, if the squirrelā€™s been in it - I donā€™t careā€¦

Scared Oh No GIF by Bounce

11 Likes

Squirrel Attack GIFs | Tenor

10 Likes

12 Likes

GIF by Giphy QA

10 Likes

Some of them are fine.

9 Likes

Me three, but weird not-onion-ring thing! Iā€™m not not going to eat those, even though Iā€™m sure that theyā€™re probably grosser than Burger King onion rings

I confess to having been spoiled over a decade ago at The Star Trek bar in Las Vegas by the Rings of Betazed

5 Likes

Oh, absolutely - the ones I see on a screen seem so cute! :heart_eyes: Kinda like Lucas, the only spider aside from Charlotte that I could ever watch without feeling my skin crawl. IRL is a whole 'nother storyā€¦ :scream:

7 Likes
19 Likes
8 Likes