Odd Stuff (Part 4)

Duh. Just go through the list of international pop stars who had no qualms about performing for, say the Gaddafi clan, and maybe inflation-adjust the fee.

12 Likes

Eric Clapton, Roger Waters. Ricky Gervais and JK Rowling- this is your time to shine!

14 Likes

Surely KC has had plenty of time to make a few mixtapes. :roll_eyes: Just follow the bad example of pols who play whatever recordings they like and offer a non-pology when the artists complain. :thinking: In this case, they might be offered a royal warrant. :woman_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes

Does JK play a instrument or sing?

9 Likes
7 Likes

In a research paper published in Nature Communications, the researchers describe a series of experiments that show sharpshooters temporarily tune the frequency of their “anal stylus” to the frequency of their pee droplets as a single-shot mechanism.

Drink Science GIF - Drink Science Pepsi - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

So many good band names there, I can’t pick just one!

• Nature Communications
  • anal stylus
  • frequency of their pee
  • pee droplets
  • single-shot mechanism
4 Likes

It’s a festival!

Raincoats provided.

6 Likes

Are they playing too?

5 Likes

Dr. Dante

Count Dante

Do other Dante scammers exist? Is there a Duke Dante or Professor Dante or something?

4 Likes

Well then I think we’ve found the band to play at King Charles’ coronation.

We can call it “KC and the golden shower band”

8 Likes
15 Likes

Gone now, so past being a “fixer-upper”.

10 Likes
12 Likes

I have always wanted to live in a nice fall aparter though

1 Like

Have these shown up before? Posted to odd only because of the lovely iconography choices.

Gendered 1 person bathrooms are stupid

22 Likes

When you didn’t forget your show horsey’s ear bonnets.

13 Likes

I am assuming the ear bonnets are to keep the horse looking forward? I know a little about horses, nothing about showing them

7 Likes

Anal Stylus could be a Butthole Surfers tribute band.

6 Likes

Supposed to reduce distraction since horses listen, baby!

4 Likes