Odd Stuff (Part 4)

metal gear art GIF

8 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/san-jose-meth-lab-house-for-sale-cleanup-18447802.php

A San Jose home with a dark history involving bomb-making materials and a meth lab is for sale for $1.5 million, according to a Zillow posting.

2 Likes

There are other letters in the alphabet, you know?

3 Likes

It also came with a caveat that at least implied that maybe this wasn’t the best way to do things:
math-on-tape

I can see why the prof did this, though:

ValidSatisfiedBlackrussianterrier-max-14mb

(Yes, the flimsiest of excuses will do to post stuff from one of my favourite films. Incidentally, I watched it when it came out. On a weekday. In the afternoon. In a small town. The cinema was about as packed with people as the lecture hall in this scene.)

9 Likes

Names with an “X” are cool used to be cool before Elon “How do I run this Python script?” Musk.
Fascists ruin everything.

9 Likes

Discovery of massive undersea water reservoir could explain New Zealand’s mysterious slow earthquakes

13 Likes

IMG_0852

13 Likes

good morning ministry GIF by Fresh Interactive

7 Likes

9 Likes

If you’re going to hit someone with a flagpole, make sure they haven’t got a sword (unless you are the president).

6 Likes

4 Likes

At least they’re a bit more creative than my parents, who decided to call all five daughters names beginning with J.

6 Likes

Halfway to the maximum number of possible combinations!

Id hate to think what combinations they’d come up with if they had five letters.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I wish all UK government press conferences were like this:

8 Likes

When they boo after the cat is taken back in… :laughing:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes
1 Like

“How will people react?”

By either ignoring him or asking to have their picture taken with him. :person_shrugging: :yawning_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes