Trying hard to
Get
It
Right…

11 Likes

♩♫ And I don’t know if I can do it
Oh no I’ve said too much ♪

5 Likes

The Late Owner of the Portland Ice Cream Company Leaves a Complicated Legacy and a Vacant Building

Shillingford managed to run a couple businesses out of the building that lasted more than a decade. He opened the Fish & Chip Shop in the Killingsworth building in 2008, where he served classic British cuisine, including Scotch eggs and shepherd’s pie. (Reviews of the food vary widely.)

Inside the pub was a Doctor Who-themed bar and music venue, the TARDIS Room, where local punk and rock bands came to showcase their songs (the performers included Shillingford himself), and where Shillingford would show episodes of Doctor Who on a modest television mounted on the wall.

5 Likes
1 Like

14 Likes

d958bbef5293cc76

13 Likes
8 Likes

Only Queen?

And the man in the back said, “Diabetic attack”
And it turned into an insulin blitz
And the girl in the corner said, “Boy I want to warn you”
It’ll turn into an insulin blitz

And what about The Cure?

10 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

A secretive organisation with an arcane hierarchical structure that claims to know the secrets of the great architect of the universe? why would that be a problem for the catholic church?

Nevertheless, the masons have always been a target of clerical propaganda, due to the French rite’s anti-clerical tendencies. You can bank on that being part of the reason.

10 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

Thatcher next?

4 Likes
4 Likes

yeah, that’s what I figured had been removed later…

4 Likes

He seems like a nice man

6 Likes

Invite them both to meet Biden’s dog Commander!

7 Likes

With the shuttle long gone, what’s that droid doing these days?

9 Likes