Odd Stuff (Part 4)

7 Likes

2 Likes

I have no idea who this is.

2 Likes

Entourage character Turtle gets Mark Cuban to pony up some cash for a tequila company…

Now running a fledgling car service business, Turtle is frustrated when an employee named Alex (Dania Ramirez) causes problems for him; however, she quits after an inappropriate advance he makes towards her. Turtle’s business eventually fails, but after reconciling with Alex, she introduces him to some friends in Mexico, who wish to make Vince the face of their tequila company, Avión. Turtle agrees and begins promoting the product. The promotions create a huge demand for it in Southern California, which cannot be met by the company’s production unless a new factory is built. Looking for potential investors, Turtle pitches the company to Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and his business partner Ken Austin (Bob Odenkirk), and after a meeting with one of Avion’s owners, Carlos, Cuban gives him the $5 million needed.

3 Likes

Didn’t George Clooney quit acting when he became a tequila billionaire?

4 Likes

Now the show’s creator, Mark Wahlberg, is getting in on the truth is stranger than fiction action:

3 Likes

Limoncello, anyone? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

“Please bring proof of purchase,” the RCMP said.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

The hat’s normal size. His brain? Not so much.

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

What kind of potato salad exactly? Inquiring minds need to know.

4 Likes

I really like this header from Global News:

1 man, 2 cop cars, and 5 lbs of potato salad: How a Halifax legend was born

A future country ballad or a cult classic movie you decide.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Before I started playing it, I thought it was against the Tennessee Valley Authority, and thought “why does Captain America hate the New Deal!”

3 Likes

So odd…

15 Likes

Will they send out Brand Runners if anyone make replicant boots?

6 Likes