Odd Stuff (Part 4)

I am so confused. Is this meant to be a gag gift for Cheeto lovers and the white elephant party?! It looks like you put Cheetos in there and grind them up.
Isn’t the crunch a key part of why Cheetos are satisfying or is that just me?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t cheese be more cheesy flavored?

6 Likes

Yeah. Cheetos don’t really taste cheesy. They taste cheetoy.
I clicked the ad. Apparently this thing sold out last year

Edited to add: I clicked on it in private mode. I do not want targeted ads for Cheeto flavored things

5 Likes

This is like a Trailer Park Boys script idea that ended up on the cutting room floor. That last picture especially is like a TPB outtake.

4 Likes

https://www.vetladies.net/in-english/

We are veterinary students from the University of Helsinki from class 78. Now it is our turn to make our own Vetladies and -lads -calendar. It has become a tradition that veterinary students make a calendar every year and it is a project of the entire class. With the calendar, we raise money for charity. This year’s profits will be donated to Suomen eläinsuojeluyhdistys (Animal Welfare Finland). The calendar features animals with funny stories and veterinary students.

4 Likes

1 Like

No, no, happen this did.

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Spot the difference

2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

3 Likes

:ireland:

4 Likes

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Bernie Sanders

3 Likes

So I was getting the mail and a wild turkey just so happened to land a few feet away from me.

It walked around before flying on to the next building over.

Completely random and unexpected.

13 Likes

Sorry this reply is so much later, but the word ask was originally ax (sp?) when it entered th’ English language. The sounds were inverted over time.

4 Likes

acsian or axian
Ic acsige, þu acsast, he/heo acsaþ, we/ge/hie acsiaþ

6 Likes

Well then. Axed and answered!

5 Likes
2 Likes

7 Likes

from

from

11 Likes