Odd Stuff (Part 5)

The bull was later heard to be yelling at the remaining spectators, “Are you not entertained?”

10 Likes
9 Likes

Odd because this HOA news comes from an unexpected source:

The bill was sponsored by Tiffany Esposito, a Republican state representative from south-west Florida, whose district includes a proliferation of gated residential developments controlled by HOAs.

:thinking:

11 Likes

He should change his name to Grand Theft Otto.

10 Likes

NSFW and guaranteed to generate always useful Monday laughter -

Yes, folks, today is the day my BF & I saw Arte Johnson’s arse. Join us, won’t you?

4 Likes

A man with an Autobots name was taken into custody for stealing a car.

Stealing a car?
Not changing into one?

7 Likes

An interesting thing about the troubles of internet access in Antarctica.

8 Likes

from

Also… I remember these… I’m fairly sure when you put your quarter in, it would bok at you before the egg came out…

from

13 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Fetterman, wife Gisele ‘doing well’ after Maryland car crash

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4714428-john-fetterman-wife-gisele-maryland-car-crash/mlite/?nxs-test=mlite

He rear ended another car.

8 Likes

The trend, literally translated as “rearing stinky water”, has caught on among primary and secondary school students in China.

There is no set recipe for making “stinky water”.

According to a report by Beijing News, students would throw things such as “milk, bugs, hand lotion” and even rat tails into a plastic water bottle.

They would then observe the changes, wait for it to “explode” and share the process on social media.

There have been reports of bottles of “stinky water” exploding in classrooms, causing damage to school computers and leaving a foul odour, Beijing News reported. The stench has also reportedly led many students to throw up.

3 Likes

Fetterman was the driver of the Chevrolet Traverse that struck the rear of a Chevrolet Impala for an “unknown” reason while traveling west on I-70

no citations were issued

:thinking:

5 Likes
3 Likes

9 Likes

Ah, school days. My version of stinky water was to put as much Red, White, and Blue (a generic form of Pabst, 89 cents a six pack) into our bodies as we could afford and go watch the burgeoning DC Hardcore scene.

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Meh - who cares?

3 Likes

The most interesting detail here is that Charles III likes Wallace and Gromit, which I think might be the first time I’ve heard something relatable about him.

12 Likes