Odd Stuff (Part 5)

IMG_4814

8 Likes

This is fucking epic…

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

10 Likes

fireworks.

9 Likes

Most gas dispensers have a fuel filter too.

4 Likes

Est 1983? What bit of Internet is from 1983? First guess was USENET but that started in 1979. WWW is from 1989 or 1993 depending on how you look at it. BBS’s are from 1978.

5 Likes

DNS or TCP/IP are the only things that make sense in that context.

4 Likes

I was online for the first time in 1983, so I’ll just allow this and buy Sir Tim a drink should I ever meet him.

10 Likes

18 Likes

In news that will scare Ulta executives

8 Likes

Women have that. Right now it’s telling us to stay away from assholes like him.

16 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

Claims his crotch sets off airport security scanners.

“Hey buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what?”

2 Likes

Piercings will do that.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe

All 12 chapters

:earth_asia: :rocket: :comet: :gun: :ringer_planet:

10 Likes

An anonymous sperm donor also alleged in the series that Meijer and another man, identified only as Leon, ran a website called “Longing for a Child” to try to father as many children as possible. The anonymous donor claimed that Meijer and Leon mixed their sperm samples together to play “sperm roulette,” to see who the child would look like.

In an email to Business Insider, Meijer denied running the site.

“I have never ran a website, there’s no evidence for that. I had posted my advertisement on that very website in the early years of my donating, 2008-2014,” he wrote. “What Leon did is unclear to me, I have met him 4-5 times in my life, he passed away two years ago.”

Meijer added, referring to Netflix: “I will take legal action for slander, this is really insane! I will take legal action, not only because of the mixing but some other claims as well.”

3 Likes

A new series has been released this morning (3 July) on Netflix. It is called Man with 1,000 Kids, and Netflix is billing it as the true story of Jonathan Meijer, a man accused of travelling the world, deceiving women into having his babies - via sperm donation - on a mass scale. Nuala talks to Jonathan Meijer, the sperm donor, to mums Natalie and Suzanne, who had a baby conceived with Jonathan’s donor sperm, to Natalie Hill, the executive producer who pitched the original idea for these films to Netflix and to Rachel Cutting, director of compliance and information at the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA), the UK’s independent regulator of fertility treatment.

1 Like

Is there a gofundme to get him fixed? I’d chip in.

11 Likes

Spay him and chip him, just in case.

11 Likes