Odd Stuff (Part 5)

It seems he has deposits in several clinics across Europe. I am all for spaying but closing the stable door might take more effort.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks, that’s amazing! I got lost for awhile zooming in on this high rez cross section.

6 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

That is amazing!

I kind of want a print of that.

6 Likes

Friends of ours have a cockatiel with a mirror in his cage. He loves to spend all day checking himself out. If you tilt the mirror, he’ll just move it back into place. :thinking:

8 Likes

Patrick Bertoletti wins Nathan’s Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest; Miki Sudo sets new women’s record

58 & 51 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

I was going to post this in the sportsball thread; but stopped myself.

4 Likes

IMG_4835

15 Likes

Freedom intensifies?

12 Likes
7 Likes

:thinking:

Corporate Open Source is Dead

2024 is the year Corporate Open Source—or at least any remaining illusions about it—finally died.

It’s one thing to build a product with a proprietary codebase, and charge for licenses. You can still build communities around that model, and it’s worked for decades.

But it’s totally different when you build your product under an open source license, foster a community of users who then build their own businesses on top of that software, then yoink the license when your revenue is affected.

2 Likes

I can’t find Waldo anywhere :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

4 Likes

a sophomore trying to one-up their friend, who had booted Linux off NFS.

6 Likes

I’m just intensely jealous of all their free time, TBH.

5 Likes

I can’t find Waldo anywhere.

Oh! I thought for sure I saw him peeing off a roof.

(I really did see someone there doing that.)

10 Likes

“In the literature since Freud”…. I mean Freud is literature, not science.

3 Likes

Who you gonna call?

12 Likes

no worries. just the leftover Chicago River water from last March. gotta recycle that shit before the entire Lake Michigan looks like antifreeze.

either that, or they are pumping it in from Lake Okeechobee :nauseated_face:

10 Likes