Odd Stuff (Part 5)

19 Likes

Realization Smile GIF

13 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

There were so many things wrong with that. The mind boggles.

6 Likes

It’s not what he is doing, but how he does it…

2 Likes

Without traffic it takes less than 5 minutes to drive to the grocery store, but my ice cream can melt on the way back if I get caught behind one of those 4-way stop stand-offs where everyone is waving for everyone else to go first.

“Ope, better luck next time!”

8 Likes

Nicolas Cage Flirt GIF by The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

4 Likes

Stop And Go Season 2 GIF by Portlandia

driving season 2 GIF by Portlandia

driving season 2 GIF by Portlandia

7 Likes

lol, I haven’t caught that episode! Must be the same in the Pacific NW, too. I really hope it has that moment where they both start to go at the same time, stop, then double down on not going.

4 Likes

… I suspect “Portlandia” is really about L.A. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes
8 Likes

widowshill

10 Likes

esgaril

cemetery of laeken, brussels.

the story of a marble worker evrard flignot who devastated by the death of his wife built a mausoleum for her. at first look inside, there is a mourner reaching out to an empty wall. but, once a year, on the day of the summer solstice, the sun draws a light that recalls this love for almost a century.

:purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :sparkling_heart:

(Edited to separate images & add much-needed :sparkling_heart: emojis.)

26 Likes
1 Like

Why is my thermostat changing? PGE adjusts home temperatures during peak hours

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/why-is-my-thermostat-changing-pge-adjusts-home-temperatures-during-peak-hours/ar-BB1pDkoQ

Or you could turn off bitcoin mining and A.I.

13 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

Unsupported where I live.

Happy cake day.

4 Likes

Thanks.

Behind the Bastards: How the British Empire and U.S. Department of Defense Murdered an Island Paradise
Robert welcomes Andrew Ti back to the show to tell the story of the Chagos Islands, a paradise founded by former slaves that was wiped out by the British empire so they could lease it to the U.S. as an air base.

Robert killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die. Also he concludes the story of the murder of the Chagos Islands by the U.S. and the ailing British Empire. With bonus Dog Genocide!

6 Likes