Odd Stuff (Part 5)

They pay taxes so I get healthcare.

3 Likes

Hey- Want to buy a hairy coo?

6 Likes

GoergeR.R. Martin thought he could get special treatment. But the convention rightfully expected him to participate in the process, not just skip it by using his fame to convince one person to get him in the program.
He should know better and asking World Conā€™s programming director to shortcut the process was selfish. Worldcon is known for being collaborative. If the con program director had circumvented the process, that would have damaged their position and made doing their job harder.

Canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised. Iā€™ve given up on ever reading the remainder of the series.

I have a lot more sympathy for Rothfuss. Heā€™s been very honest about his mental health struggles. Whereas Martin has been honest that he isnā€™t writing because it is more fun to Be famous and go on trips instead of writing the next books. Which is fine, it is his life and he can do what he wants, but he should stop stringing fans along with ā€œIā€™ll get to itā€ and admit heā€™s done

7 Likes

star wars no GIF

5 Likes
6 Likes

20 Likes

Thatā€™s when she, he and Google knew it was true love. :smiley:

10 Likes

14 Likes

And their Amazon suggestions changed forever.

9 Likes

Yeah, well, I saw one of the WWII planes from the Yankee Air museum flying around about an hour ago. Their operating system is paper and running shoes. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes
14 Likes

Cā€™mon, Conan Oā€™Brien insists Martin is working on the series.

5 Likes

from

8 Likes

What, no mention of cloning? What better way to see how cave lions and giant wolves differ from their modern counterparts?

4 Likes

Yes, you can.

Butā€¦

10 Likes

Wait a minute, thatā€™s not a tunaā€¦

14 Likes

Melun Maa aka Land of Noise is a documentary about finnish noise scene. Document takes a deep look of current noise artists in Finland.

What was the starting point of their noise career? What pushes people to work with extreme sounds and play underground shows? What about their gear or influences?

Land of Noise documentary focuses on new noise boom in Finland and its artists.

7 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

ā€œhot diaper smellā€

:expressionless: :rofl: :expressionless: :rofl:

9 Likes