Odd Stuff (Part 5)

All I’m hearing is he unveiled his latest illusion of making his swimming pool disappear.

7 Likes

Somebody told me his book on the history of Toronto punk is great…

Who was that again?

6 Likes
8 Likes

But they didn’t ask Powers, or her landlord, she said.

Instead, they taped over a security camera on the back porch, broke into the salon, helped themselves to the bathroom, ate the mints on the counter and left without tidying up the bathroom or locking the back door on the way out.

12 Likes
11 Likes

When Phil questioned him about what was going on, Poodie told him that Willie and his band members had taken the Gideons Bibles from their hotel rooms, and were shooting the gun at the Bible and taking bets on which chapter the bullet would land in.

It sounds absolutely insane, and obviously pretty unsafe, but it’s true, and clearly, not very conducive to getting much rest if you have to listen to that all night…

“Well, Willie and the boys are back there. They got these bibles from the hotel, The Gideons Bible, and they’re taking bets. They’ve got a gun, and they’re shooting the gun into the Bible and they’re taking bets on which particular chapter of the Bible the bullet will land in.

So you’ll hear somebody scream out, ‘Deuteronomy!’ and then ‘Bam!’ The gun goes off. There’s a pause and everybody starts cheering. And then you hear, ‘Proverbs!’ Bam! The gun goes off. Pause, somebody starts cheering…

So they’re taking bets and firing a gun into a Bible. And Poodie just wanted to have a little bit of quiet.”

9 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes

And afterwards he only lived til 91 and counting.

8 Likes

tumblr_me660rs37g1qlhmmno1_400

13 Likes
7 Likes

I’m going to sue my children for doing one million dollars damage to my luxury house! One million I tell you. They’ll rue the day!

3 Likes

I didn’t have “the Secret Service deteriorate to the level of invasive raccoon pests” on my 2024 bingo card. Anyone getting fired for that stunt?

7 Likes

16 Likes

We’ve had raccoons slide open the patio screen, open a sideboard cupboard and steal a bag of mixed nuts, but no mess other than leaving the screen door open.

8 Likes

Yeah, I’d prefer the raccoons over the current Secret Service too.

9 Likes

I dunno… some dick! :grimacing: :laughing:

But yeah… it’s good!

6 Likes
8 Likes

( ^^ Subscription-walled, but the onebox says it all.)

squee2

16 Likes