5 Likes

This play has everything!

7 Likes

16 Likes
13 Likes

He has opened his Third Lazy Susan.

7 Likes

I’ve got ya, Sugarplum!

Good thing this Bitey Cat is biting a fish instead!

This one’s more Paw-y than Bitey Cat, but still.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Sent my BFF birthday greetings in the form of pics of punk caeks, a coupla appropriate someecards, and gifs.

This is one of the gifs I sent:
Pusheen_Birthday_2021_Sweets
When I viewed the msg in the sent messages folder, it was glitched TF out. I couldn’t get a proper screengrab, this is the best I could do:
Pusheen glitch
It ahem still gives a good idea of the problem. It’s like the layer of animation runs away to the R instead of doing its thang, then runs back again. It’s really funny! Clicking the image in the sent msg shows that it works fine; it’s evidently just the img in the sent folder.
tophat-shrug tophat-biggrin

5 Likes
5 Likes

16 Likes

Semi-related:

… A half-mile extension of the Dequindre Cut officially opened in April 2016. It runs from Gratiot Avenue to Mack Avenue and takes pedestrians into the heart of Eastern Market. Buildings on each side of the Cut along this stretch provide users with a glimpse of what the railway looked like when it was a busy hub of activity bringing people and products to Eastern Market and to the Detroit Riverfront.

Also along this stretch, the Wilkins Street Plaza with its soaring canopy, bike racks and a variety of seating options, provides a place for pedestrians to take a break while visiting the Dequindre Cut.

Entrance ramps to the Cut are located at Atwater Street, Franklin Street, Woodbridge Street, Lafayette Street, Gratiot Avenue, Wilkins Street and Mack Avenue.

The Dequindre Cut Freight Yard, an outdoor bar along the Cut, is located near the Wilkins Street entrance of the Cut.
The C. David Campbell Terrace, an outdoor stage, is located near the Lafayette entrance of the Cut
The BCBSM Fit Park, an outdoor exercise area, is located near the Woodbridge entrance of the Cut.

Need to rent a bike? Visit wheelhousedetroit.com for bike rental information.

For a map of the Dequindre Cut, click here.

For a map of the Dequindre Cut Art Walk, click here.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Milwaukee has something similar.

The Milwaukee RiverWalk, established in 1993, is a symbol of the city’s commitment to revitalizing the downtown area. It stretches roughly 3 miles along the Milwaukee River, or 20 blocks from north to south, offering stunning views of the city skyline, historic buildings, and natural beauty.

The RiverWalk has become a gathering place for locals and visitors alike. Since the 90s, the years of development have been rewarded with several national awards thanks to its outdoor gallery and changing art exhibitions, restaurant scene, and distinct way to discover Milwaukee.

When you venture along this picturesque walkway, you can explore several riverfront neighborhoods, including Brewers Hill and the historic Third Ward and more. Whether you do it all in one day or over a couple, you’ll get a snapshot of Milwaukee’s history in different areas.

9 Likes

I wonder what tuning they used on those strings? And did it play Louie Louie all night?

Edit spelling

10 Likes

https://www.motor1.com/news/710204/renault-5-baguette-holder-quirks/

18 Likes

Pacino said his first proper conversation with the Streetcar Named Desire actor occurred on the set of the scene in which his character Michael Corleone visits his father, Vito, in a shady abandoned hospital. “He was sitting on one hospital bed, I was sitting on the other,” he recalled. “He was asking me questions: Where am I from? How long have I been an actor?”

Unfortunately, Brando munching on his meal made it difficult for Pacino to focus. “He was eating chicken cacciatore with his hands,” the Dog Day Afternoon star remembered. “His hands were full of red sauce. So was his face. And that’s all I could think about the whole time. Whatever his words were, my conscious mind was fixated by the stain-covered sight in front of me. He was talking — gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble — and I was just mesmerized.”

Pacino was also troubled by the mess. “What was he going to do with the chicken?” he wondered. “I hoped he wasn’t going to tell me to throw it in the garbage for him. He disposed of it somehow without getting up. He looked at me in a quizzical way, as if to ask, ‘What are you thinking about?’ I was wondering, ‘What is he going to do with his hands? Should I get him a napkin?’ Before I could, he spread both his hands across the white hospital bed and smeared the sheets with red sauce, without even thinking about it, and he kept on talking.”

Imagine one of the greatest actors ever eating like this all the time

8 Likes