Odd Stuff (Part 5)

e889cea2-84b7-4d17-8542-b29dd7914d11_text

6 Likes
8 Likes

I get stuff like that on sites when the CSS doesn’t load for some reason.

4 Likes

IMG_6464

10 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

On stage, naked nuns roller skate around on a movable half-pipe, while a bouldering wall of crucified naked bodies dripping blood looms in the background. To add to this chaos, there are live piercings, crucifix swallowing acts, unsimulated sex scenes and a sprinkle of spanking thrown in for good measure.

One particularly unforgettable moment sees an actress with dwarfism dressed as the Pope, being spun around by a robotic arm, while another features an actress belting out Eminem tracks while dressed as Jesus (because why not?).

11 Likes

Art by Gabriel Infante.

13 Likes

lol I guess I could have just searched it. this looks like it’s from a game but there’s no reason for me to assume it’s incorrect

4 Likes

17 Likes

Michelle Buteau Shrug GIF by Netflix Is a Joke
Just needs a Bitey Cat under the chair

14 Likes

I can only think of one use for these and…

Nervous Dating GIF by BuzzFeed

10 Likes

boilermakers?
saki bombs?
both of those make me nauseous… you don’t have to elaborate, but i wonder what stomach-churning use? but, if i don’t want to know, i don’t want to know.

7 Likes

Any bomb in general, but the thought Jager bombs specifically makes my stomach churn. I drank way too many of those when I was younger.

9 Likes

Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ok. we are thinking along the same lines!
i was really frightened it was going to be something icky…

11 Likes

This is Boing Boing, so it could, and probably will, get icky.

11 Likes
10 Likes

My mind went to cement mixers. Bailey’s and lime juice. :face_vomiting:

12 Likes

I blinked at the peep sight until I realized it’s used during setup and not when firing it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Was in Brussels today, only getting the eurostar, but next time I’d like to do this tour:

Both art deco and nouveau on display all over the city.

14 Likes