Creepy cloaked figure photographed dropping meat near playground

[Read the post]

Oh, no! Don’t feed the kids raw meat! Normal kids need normal kid food, like Twinkies!

8 Likes

Wait. . . if it’s a “bogus prank”, does that mean it’s not a prank?

9 Likes

Looks a bit pranky.

But have they tested the meat? Some sick fucks like to leave poisoned food out for peoples pets to eat. Happens frequently enough for it to not be a crazy theory.

* Although given the police’s response I’m guessing they didn’t find any meat…

1 Like

You've been bogus pranked!

17 Likes

This is almost certainly Nate Holt of Walking the Planes, a skit comedy show based on Magic the Gathering, where Nate portrays a malevolent universe-hopping necromancer.

Here’s a picture of him in costume, at the game table:

5 Likes

Well I suppose a hooded guy leaving raw meat at a playground could be considered a prank, but someone putting pictures online that purport to show that happening when it actually didn’t would be a bogus prank…

2 Likes

Is he actually placing meat at the scene, or are bits just dropping off him?

10 Likes

Welcome to Night Vale cosplay?

Remember: Do not approach the dog park.

6 Likes

What!? Don’t hate, a witch has got to feed her familiars. Religious Liberty!!!

4 Likes

Well, now that you’ve put quotes around it, it is negated once again!

4 Likes

Yep. I live in an uber-nerdish Boston suburb so my first assumption was LARPer, duh.

3 Likes

Or maybe it’s someone doing their daily prayers and the meat angle is B.S.

2 Likes

See?! THIS is why you should raise your kids vegetarian.

3 Likes

Dear God, I just hope this isn’t a viral marketing stunt for M. Night Shyamalan’s The Village Part II.

7 Likes

It’s the meat fairy!

5 Likes

Indeed, this would have been much less creepy if he had left raw carrots.

“If you don’t eat yer meat, you can’t have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat?!”

4 Likes

Poisoning dogs? Something nasty like that?

No, no. The meat fairy doesn’t leave meat behind, she sneaks into your bedroom in the middle of the night to harvest organs while you sleep in exchange for shiny new quarters.

6 Likes