Odd Stuff (Part 5)

8 Likes

7 Likes

Are WinRAR clothes free to use for 40 days? If I wish to continue using WinRAR clothing beyond the 40-day trial period, must I purchase a license?

8 Likes

18 Likes

Punctuation FTW!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The audio-enabled version shouts “Come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough!” which is a fine example of FRONT TOWARD ENEMY.

6 Likes

Check out their motto.

10 Likes

On a toothbrush. A nausea-inducing reminder of how Billie Joe while on stage would launch a lugie (?) straight up into the air then catch it back in his mouth. Then there was the concert where he spat at people in the audience.

3 Likes

The back is marked BACK. Problem solved.

9 Likes

22 Likes
1 Like

Sure, they come free with the car, but you’ve got to top up the blinker fluid all the time when you use them. Which is expensive! That’s how they get you.

15 Likes
8 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

9 Likes

Got an ahem odd glitch on BB! at 3:13 this morn:

Happened to two different stories when I opened 'em in new tabs, and both were fine after a reload.

6 Likes

Laemmle, CA: “Not afraid of subtitles”
Skalvija, Lithuania: “Hold my beer.”

I once watched a movie there with three sets of subtitles at the same time. The movie was “Mr. Jones”:

As a foreign-language film shown in Lithuania, it had Lithuanian subtitles, which is the norm (except for kids’ movies, which are dubbed). As a Polish production, it was shown as part of a Polish cinema festival attended by many Polish-speakers, but none of the dialogue is in Polish, so it also required Polish subtitles. The film is mostly in English, but there are some lines spoken in Ukrainian, Russian and Welsh, and those had baked-in English subtitles. So every line of dialogue had either two of three lines of subtitles on screen.

They even have a separate small screen for subtitles below the main picture because you could hardly see the film otherwise. I suppose that must require a second projector.

10 Likes

The moral of the story is always put a name tag on your socks.

10 Likes

IMG_6463

23 Likes

Hilter, desperate to get his Aryans into the record books for 1st ascents threw hundreds of mountaineers into foolish attempts and it really ratcheted up the death toll on some peaks. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes