Odd Stuff (Part 5)

http://blackrockeventsco.com/krampus/

Boilo!

11 Likes

I had no idea bolio existed until today. Sounds yummy except the anise. I, unfortunately, cannot stand that little spice of deliviry

Til Today I Learned GIF by Justin

5 Likes

It’s a local thing. I hadn’t heard of it before I moved here.

7 Likes

I’m thinking we may have to try it this winter. If it ever gets cold here in central Texas. It should not be in the 90s in October :confounded:

7 Likes

I occasionally write strange ads for bizarre, non-existent products and services for a friend’s weird videos.

I doubt he’ll be able to use this, altho he found it hysterical - yt’d probably get its digital knickers in a major twist:

Dangerous Candy from C. Avery Dangerous Ltd.

It doesn’t require examination when found in the kid’s plastic Trick or Treat Jack o’Lantern, but must always be safely stored away from all weaponry and sharp objects.

Dangerous Candy includes, but is not limited to such popular flavors as - Criminal Caramels, Knife-Wielding Nougats, Pyramid Scheme Pineapple, Monstrous Marshmallow, Deviant Durian, Aiding and Abetting Açai, Banana Bribery, Violent Violet, Packin’ Pecan, Strangler Strawberries, Larcenous Lemon-Lime, Butterscotch Battery, Cherry Chocolate Chip, Felon Melon, Killa Vanilla, Conspiracy Coconut-Pineapple, Recidivist Raspberry, Arsonist Apple, Peanut Butter Perjury, Stock Fraud Starfruit. Many more Dangerous Types are available.

Our variety pack Holiday Hitter Handful of seasonally appropriate flavors is a treat that always knocks 'em out; or try our Gunsel Variety Six Shooter pack of rotating flavors.

Dangerous Candy - for Safety’s Sake, Eat Promptly, or Keep Under Lock & Key.

I love the idea of fun-size Hallowe’en/host -ess/gift candy that can’t be trusted not to murder people in their sleep. My Muse is so deranged sometimes. Love Her so much.

There are so many flavors b/c I was really enjoying myself.

11 Likes

no, no, anything… anything, but not…
Deviant Durian!"

nooooooo…

6 Likes

Our Deviant Durian is Guaranteed De-Stinkified.™

6 Likes
10 Likes

This is the oddest thing on my hard drive:
John Wayne

10 Likes

“Danger Candy” is a sort of nickname for solid rocket fuel.

6 Likes

“In America, they don’t even want you to stop. Just come to a slow roll and push your passenger out,” added a social media user from the US.

This is true for John Wayne Airport (SNA) in OC. The OC Sheriff’s deputies will glare at you if you put your car’s gear into (P) while waiting for your passengers to exit. And if your passengers takes more than 10 seconds to exit the car, the deputies will begin walking toward your car with their ticket book in hand.

10 Likes

I bet you can’t get rocket fuel that’s Monstrous Marshmallow flavored!

4 Likes

These Ubuntu release names are getting really weird

15 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Is this the one non dangerous (except for overeating) variety?

4 Likes

It’s an inside joke for my friend’s further amusement. This is the ad I wrote what birthed said joke:

Ghoul Fuel, the New Nourishment for Nosferatu, Nightmares, Noisomes, and Nasties, in convenient bar form for monsters on the move. Flavors include Blood and Roses, the dual delights of Twins of Evil (blood with champagne, and blood with pink champagne), Mummy (myrrh and macadamia), Suspiria (almond, adrenaline, and anxiety), The Snake Pit (50% cobra, 50% rattlesnake), Cherry Chocolate Chip, Horror Host (absurdity, hairspray, makeup, Parma violet, prop pieces, and a touch of flop sweat - also available in Extra Stupid), THEM! (purest cane sugar), and our exclusive Frankenstein’s Monster Munchie, a pleasurable patchwork of all our flavors in one extra large bar.

Ghoul Fuel - when you really need a bite, but no one’s around.

Can’t fit through those keyholes anymore? Inquire about our diet Cobweb bars, for slimming spooks and scaries.

He thought it was hilarious that cherry chocolate chip was in the middle of all that insanity, and also pointed out that everyone loves CCC. He felt that because it made perfect sense, it made it even funnier.

He’s written a couple short ads which included the diet Cobweb flavor - that one tickled him, too tophat-biggrin

The Horror Host bar, its Parma Violet ingredient and Extra Stupid version are references to The Ghoul, a brilliantly warped, irreverent, puerile AF, iconoclastic Ohio/Detroit/environs TV horror host. He got started during the 70s. He often talked about Parma, OH, and bitterly complained when his skits weren’t stupid enough.

9 Likes

He purchased the house for $21 million, down from the original $53 million listing Ye put up in December. Ye made headlines for removing windows, doors, electricity and plumbing in the house and the man whom he hired to work on it said he “single-handedly destroyed this architectural masterpiece.”

Belmont plans to restore it.

“My goal is to make it as though Kanye was never there. The house will be restored right back to what it was,” said Belmont in an interview with The Times.

Belmont said that he has gone through the house and that its structure is not too damaged. The changes Ye made were “mostly cosmetic.” His biggest gripe is with the “No More Parties In L.A.” rapper’s removal of the glazing of the floors.

“That was a really dumb move. Really no purpose,” Belmont said.

Ye had many ideas about what he wanted to do with the house, Belmont said, including turning the stairs into a slide, the floor into trampolines and the entire outside of the house in camouflage.

9 Likes

10 Likes
9 Likes