Odd Stuff (Part 5)

6 Likes

Mind you, that’s just the cost for replacing the flashlight.

5 Likes

To be fair (and I don’t want to be fair to Apple) I doubt that VR and AR devices are pumping out ionising radiation like CRTs used to. It’s also not like the CRTs of the 90s were anywhere near as bad as the televisions from the 50s and 60s, it was mostly just parents repeating what they were told as kids without understanding why.

4 Likes

My microwave oven has entered the chat.

8 Likes

If you’re a fan of Nancy Collins, she’s having medical issues and has started a go fund me:

5 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

“If you’ve hit a deer and maybe it’s put your car out of commission, if I come along, I can call the department and they can give me permission to take the animal,” Wilt said.

His bill would also permit the person who claims the animal to use it for whatever purposes they want, including eating it or claiming the head as a trophy. Some subcommittee members, like Del. Rob Bloxom, R-Accomack, raised concerns that allowing people to eat roadkill whose time and manner of death are unknown could be dangerous.

Wilt said that “if you see an animal lying on the road and it’s blown up twice its size, it’s probably not a good bet … but you still have to get permission.”

“If you feel brave enough that you want to chance it,” he added, “you would have that opportunity under this legislation.”

2 Likes

Dark Brandon wins!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Sucks Aaron Eckhart GIF

7 Likes

Why not introduce a driving license that is also a hunting permit (or vice versa)?

Jokes aside, I don’t think this is a particularly good idea. The term wrong on many levels comes to mind.

6 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

9 Likes

Curly doesn’t deserve to be compared to such a numbskull.

10 Likes

I’m not sure that’s fair to Curly… :thinking:

Jinx, @belovedvillain!

Coke Oops GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes

They’ve got one thing in common.

One’s a Stooge and one’s Putin’s stooge.

5 Likes