Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Rich people surprised that their Lamborghini suv got stolen after they left it unlocked with the keys in the ignition

9 Likes

I’ve seen notices from local police about items in cars stolen because the doors were left unlocked. Basically they said the owner is responsible for basic security precautions, so don’t expect them to do much about it. It makes me wonder whether or not insurance companies are sending a similar message when claims are filed and these details are revealed. :thinking:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Pew! Pew!

11 Likes

We’re going to run, maybe not fast, but we’re going to keep on coming, dumping heat through sweat, pumped with “jogger’s high” endorphins, and we’re going to keep on coming.

That’s why the Golgafrinchans sent in the jogger shock troops first!

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

As the resident Dr. Haggis and having tried these, my opinion is that they are very peppery and not really haggis-y. YMMV.

8 Likes
6 Likes

From live coverage

Locals travel to coast to watch bomb go out to sea

A man says he has gone to Devil’s Point in Plymouth to try to watch the bomb being taken out to sea and detonated.

Adam told BBC Radio Devon he and a couple of friends had gone to the location to watch the operation unfold.

Adam said: “Since we came a couple of hours ago, it’s gone quite dark, so it is much, much harder to see.”

5 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl:
“blowed up real good!”
:rofl:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Old news: Texas shutting down from an half inch of snow

The new hotness: Texas shutting down over an eclipse a month ahead of time

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4483865-texas-county-issues-state-of-emergency-ahead-of-eclipse-tourism-surge/

5 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Wrong continent and I don’t have a garden, but yes. If I could, I would.
And I know the local building codes and zoning laws and whatnot well enough to get away with it.

6 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

4 Likes