18 Likes

Too damn cold to cheat!

5 Likes

I see you, fellow WTForecast user!

10 Likes

At least it’s mostly sunny?

Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

13 Likes

Yup! We’ll be at about 55F at midnight and 21F by dusk. Plus wind! Gotta have lots of wind. “Don’t like this Michigan weather right now, well just wait 15 minutes” will be :100: true tomorrow!

8 Likes

26 Likes

Yes, that is one of the good things about Saskatoon. It may be cold as heck, but at least there’s light, unlike Vancouver this time of year.

9 Likes

0°C (32°F) in Helsinki currently looks like that.

23 Likes

Looks like Surrey BC did for half of January. We just moved to Saskatchewan from there less than 2 weeks ago.

8 Likes

Upstate NY here, we’re already at 70F, having blown past the previous record high (66F, set in 2000). Low-to-mid 60s tomorrow, falling into the mid 20s with rain turning to ice and snow before Thursday. :scream:

8 Likes

A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

14 Likes

Yeah tomorrow will be fun, going from 14C/58F to -11C/12F. The commute could be dangerous Thursday morning.

Not for me though, I’m retired. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It was 71℉ the last time I’d looked, maybe an hour ago.

almanac feb 27 2024
So much for that record!

9 Likes

We made it to 71 in Washtenaw County. I can’t even wrap my head around how weird it was to have windows open in February. :flushed:

11 Likes

Hope you all stay safe down there. It looks like it might get bad from the southern half of the mitten all the way down to southern Illinois and Missouri.

I should probably make sure my snow shovel doesn’t blow away.

8 Likes

Yeah, I opened the back door and slid down the top storm window so the air flows in. Unfreakinbelievable. tophat-eek tophat-wow mat

jaw

I’ve been keeping an eye on the weather by way of local news and Weather Underground. Sounds like it could indeed get nuts.

9 Likes

y’all really don’t want to hear about our weather here in the Conch.
i won’t rub it in - just how perfect the weather has been.
i won’t do that because in another month or so, it will be uncomfortably hot and humid leading up to the brain-melting summer months (may-october).
so i won’t crow right now and i’ll try not to whine too much later.

18 Likes

Thass right noble of you, Sir. Thank you.

11 Likes