Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Or at least Glenlivet and dark chocolate.

9 Likes

Or there will be a different meaning to this:

Spit Out Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

Cybertruck owners are assholes. I am shocked, completely and totally shocked (Narrator: he wasn’t shocked)

10 Likes

And of course he tried to blame it on a working class person…

11 Likes

And appealed to his uncaring god for assistance.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Angry What The Hell GIF by Hello All

8 Likes

do you s’pose the AI prompt was “render me as a Rob Liefeld character”?
yikes!

11 Likes

That checks out! No feet and pouches on the pants and shirt. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Did they tell the AI to hide the hands so no one would know it was fake? /s

7 Likes

Any cat pic, even a drawing in pen on some computer paper

13 Likes
7 Likes

Clearly from the Kardashian Ai Butt Generator.

Wow. I hope she finds what she’s looking for! Hey Brian…

3 Likes
9 Likes

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Did they declare a state of emergency over the recent wildfire?

8 Likes

For the wildfires (there are several right now): Yes, both the local counties/cities involved and the state government.

That said- not sure what is up with this emergency declaration for the eclipse. It’s county-level only. They claim the population will double. Granted, it is a county without a whole lot of infrastructure and I understand the concern about first responders. But an emergency/disaster declaration seems a bit much and a good swath of the state is in the totality. Maybe that allows them to implement some rule they think will be important.

The advice about groceries in advance and residents not traveling if possible are solid. We are in the totality (on the edge) and plan on doing both those things.

8 Likes

queen conch were waaay overfished. commercial harvest of conch ended in 1975 and recreational in 1985.
all of the queen conch served in restaurants in the keys comes from Bahamas. [the conch for] every conch fritter, conch chowder, conch ceviche, conch meunière, conch sushi/sashimi comes from over there.
and we call ourselves “the Conch Republic” :person_shrugging:t2:

pollution, climate change (the water is too damn hot!), waterfront development disturbing acres and acres of seagrass is killing the few we had left down here.
we can take horse conch, but is not as tasty as its queenie cousin.
loves me some conch!
hell, she’s even on our flag:

12 Likes
12 Likes

East German arcade game!

from

This game is up on the internet archive:

https://archive.org/search?query=collection%3Ainternetarcade+title%3Apoly+title%3Aplay&sort=date

10 Likes
8 Likes