Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Those were incredible, incredible rare in the wild.

9 Likes

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did you ever get to play one?

7 Likes

Saw a defect (or switched off, hard to say) one in Leipzig in 1988. I think. Could have been Schwerin. Or 1990 in Berlin.

The

at Berlin has one. I went there once, 20? 25? years ago but I don’t think I actually played with it.

12 Likes

WELCOME TO MADNESS:

Dogg Zzone 9000 - Episode 164, Gorilla Flow With Jason Pargin

Brockway admits his weak piss power to Seanbaby and guest, award-winning author Jason Pargin. Luckily there’s a solution: Gorilla Flow, an insane hour long infomercial for peeforce enhancing pills that veers wildly from pissplay to patricide to the extinction of the mountain gorilla. It’s completely fucking insane.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Neat! Thanks!

4 Likes

5 Likes

19 Likes

What’s wrong with beer? :rofl:

6 Likes

We get that every few years ( 2013, 2016, 2023 from a quick search) here too, when Redstone Arsenal hosts whatever exercises do that. Conspiracy theories fly around on FB and NextDoor for a few days.

3 Likes
17 Likes
7 Likes

Wait just a sec! Who is attacking whom here?

I’ll fart in your direction if you stick a spear thru my gut!

4 Likes

There is a theory that the bonnacon was based loosely on travellers’ tales of the water buffalo. (Although the description of the hairy body makes me wonder if they hadn’t mixed it up with a yak.)

De bonnacon
In asia animal nascit[ur] q[ui]d bonnacon dicunt. Cui taurinu[m] capud, ac de inceps corpus omne tantu[m] iuba equina.

On the Bonnacon
In Asia arises an animal which is called the Bonnacon. Which has the head of a bull, and from the beginning the whole body is all a horse’s mane.

It goes on to describe how its horns are curled tightly inwards and so are of no use in defending itself, so instead it turns around when attacked and fires scalding hot poisonous dung over its pursuers.

10 Likes

Sound advice.

19 Likes

https://www.ilmatar.net/~np/rpg/dnd5e/bonnacon.html

Actions

Gore. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: target must succeed on a DC 16 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the bonnacon can make one attack with its hooves against it as a bonus action.

Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage.

Cone of Hot Manure. The bonnacon releases superheated manure in a 30-foot cone from its rear. Each creature in that area takes 36 (8d8) fire damage on a failed DC 13 Dexterity save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

6 Likes

14 Likes

'at’s a flerdamain raht thar, yup.
mmhmmm.
:rofl:
where ever this was, that’s FloridaMan™

yet, i do wonder who the janitor was and why it was fortunate that Colby was injured? :thinking:

13 Likes

15 Likes

30 foot cone, solid attack! Well, probably not totally solid.

5 Likes