Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Since Colby was ejected from the rear and the only other visibly identifiable person in the picture is the driver, I have to assume that he is “visually impaired forklift operator Donny.” Which raises two questions: 1) Why is the visually impaired one the driver? 2) Doesn’t that also impact his job as a forklift driver?

ETA: I just looked it up and realized that Celina 52 truck stop is a parody account, and I believe this isn’t the first time I’ve been taken in. Well played, @milliefink

9 Likes

I’m still caught on the fact their forklift operator is visually impaired. I’m all for accommodations in the workplace for disabilities, but that seems a bit dangerous.

ETA: Oh hi, @OhHai, guess I owe you a beverage!

10 Likes

I’ve switched to sparkling water for the remainder of the evening :hugs:

8 Likes

He had me at wearing shoes without socks.

9 Likes

The guy sitting next to me on the plane this week wasn’t wearing socks in his expensive loafers too.

I kept an eye on him as a potential terrorist.

10 Likes

Niilo Paasivirta… Now, that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

1 Like

Good thinking!

4 Likes

Wait, you’re telling me that Piss Jug Man ISN’T REAL?

:scream: :sob:

11 Likes
14 Likes

tenor-1297731527

6 Likes
12 Likes

Also, visually impaired forklift operator???

ETA: should’ve read the whole thread first. Now I owe @chgoliz @OhHai @milliefink and probably others a Coke!

11 Likes

It’s party time @jyoti’s!

12 Likes
8 Likes

Somebody tried to smuggle a red panda into Thailand in a wicker basket

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/07/travel/red-panda-luggage-thai-airport-scli-intl/index.html

10 Likes

After watching the movie The Arrival one time, viewers will probably check hotel rooms very carefully for the rest of their lives! :grimacing:

7 Likes

This Is Fine Woody Harrelson GIF by NEON

7 Likes

Rupert Murdoch engaged for sixth time

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4517667-rupert-murdoch-engaged-for-sixth-time/

10 Likes

Need that vomiting emoji! :face_vomiting: STAT!!!

Sick It'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

9 Likes

Barf Ghost

7 Likes