Odd Stuff (Part 5)

9 Likes

Looking forward for the olympics-grade mental gymnastics they will use to “explain” why the eclipse didn’t break the simulation this time.

Maybe another bingo card is called for?
Dibs on “system update just before”.

10 Likes

And anyway, you’d obviously need nine Ninevehs to end the world.

7 Likes

Input!!!

So very, very same.

5 Likes

9 Likes

368223fa54138cb2813bcbae971bc934

9 Likes

HUGO: How a Danish trolley’s Phone Game Conquered Europe and Beyond | Kim Justice

Hugo only appeared on Children’s TV in the UK in the 90’s, but he was a big star all over Europe and around the world – he was broadcast in over 40 countries, was seen by over 400 million people, had plenty of games, and basically built the Danish gaming industry. Just how did he get so massive?

5 Likes

8 Likes

The team used an implanted probe in the brain of each bird to record the activity of neurons in its hippocampus – a brain structure crucial for memory formation.

The results show that each time a bird stashed seeds, even if it was in the same location, a different combination of neurons fired in its hippocampus, resulting in a barcode-like pattern of activity.

8 Likes
12 Likes
7 Likes

Maybe I should start a cult of the soft-headed, easily duped. I could mine tiktok for followers?

1 Like

OK researchers, if this works we’re gonna need a bigger needle…

…or a lot more little ones. :cry:

4 Likes
5 Likes

23 Likes

I can do one better

5 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

When a crime boss is unclear on the concept of “in hiding” and “low profile”…

12 Likes

I shall certainly go to the Rolex Boutique in the Mall of the Emirates for all my Rolex needs.

His laser focus on both cost and service makes me confident that they are the best place to cater to all my Rolex related business. It is hard earned wisdom, people literally died so we could learn about Rolex shops. I mean he killed them of course.

9 Likes