Odd Stuff (Part 5)

They’re going to need a generator in there to charge that up when the infrastructure goes down. Solar panels will get fried by an EMP too.

4 Likes

Pedal powered generator?

4 Likes

Marvellous. A tinfoil hat for your car.

Couldn’t be more perfect.

13 Likes
3 Likes

It’s a tin foil hat for your car!

9 Likes

All safe journeys to you and yours, and your possessions, and best wishes for many happy memories made in your new place!!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Trumpcam

5 Likes

7 Likes

Isn’t this how Planet of the Apes begins?

7 Likes

People should be prepared for a negative reaction, both from the ones they catch and the ones they don’t:

:grimacing:

9 Likes

A group of inmates who want to see the upcoming solar eclipse on April 8 have sued the New York Department of Corrections in federal court, alleging that a recently-imposed ban on inmates from the yard at an upstate facility during the rare celestial event is a violation of their respective religious freedoms.

In the complaint they note that in the Bible, it was a solar eclipse that may have passed over Christ himself when he was crucified, according to passages in Mark and Luke.

Only one plaintiff in the claim is an atheist: Jeremy Zielinski. As an atheist, his beliefs involve observing the solar eclipse in the presence of others who “gather to celebrate science and reason

NASA Looks to Solar Eclipse to Help Understand Earth's Energy System - NASA | Solar system animation, Solar system gif, Solar eclipse

For you Jeremy!

8 Likes

Shall we play a game?

7 Likes

In building “yard sale”. A mini series from the 80’s. I’ll have to get around to it.

9 Likes

Didn’t his mom ever tell him to not grab piss soaked rats out of the toilet?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh jeez. My 70-something neighbour is in the hospital for a bacterial infection. This article is just vague enough to make me worry it’s him (kinda but not really).

3 Likes

To this day, my husband still talks about LA Times Howard Rosenberg’s dickish (misogynistic? sexist?) review of Jaclyn Smith’s performance. Something about her screen appeal and personality rather than her performance.

8 Likes

Did we learn nothing from the Emu War?

8 Likes

I want to shop here:

8 Likes