Odd Stuff (Part 5)

If you are considering being an extra (isn’t it “uncredited performer” these days?) and you don’t need the gig, check out what kind of catering they’ll have on set first.

5 Likes

Party Soccer GIF by Coca-Cola

5 Likes

I’ve seen that fucking ad, too. WTF?! Why TF are they spending $$$ on ads for the reg’lar folks market?! I mean, are heads of state and oligarchs watching out for nuke sub ads, so they know where to comparison shop for them?!

“Honey, I see Macy’s is having a sale on nuclear submarines.”
Again? They just had one two months ago.”
“Maybe the prices are lower this time.”
“Well, I’ll visit their website and see. I’ll check Saks, Neiman Marcus and Target, too.”
“It was so funny when Target began selling arms!”
“Everyone at the office was cracking up. Whenever someone randomly smiled at nothing obvious, they were asked, ‘Thinking about Target again?’ and they’d laugh and say yes.”
“Just hysterical.”

ETA:

6 Likes

Well, I’d want one.

8 Likes

Get it before your neighbors do.

001paawr

8 Likes

Me too.

Finding a full service marina though.

7 Likes

The Schuylkill is only a few feet deep by boathouse row. They’ll have to dredge it for me.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

9 Likes

72e65908952b4140

12 Likes

Sorry, I musta missed out upthread.
You live in Nihon/Nippon, right?

loop wave GIF by Luis Mazon

It’s a bit of chaos here because we are packing and moving.
I have been only a sporadic reader on most bbs stuff.

Thanks @Mindysan33 !

7 Likes

“I met a neighbour at the submarine pen and he told me that he was packing up his nuclear submarine to live in a low tax state, which will coincidentally be underwater due to climate taxation, Florida. That’s Joe Biden’s fault. Ordinary working folk are packing up their nuclear submarines, selling one of their main houses, and moving to red states. Lower taxes for the ordinary guy you meet down at the submarine pen Joe. The real cost of living crisis”.

7 Likes

Forgot to ask - SSN or SSBN?

5 Likes

I have no idea.

It was about the Australia- US - UK sub sales agreement. And how we’re all working happily together. The general public didn’t seem to be the target audience.

4 Likes

Oh, then it’s SSN-A.
I was kinda hoping for a used 688i. You know, the model with the 12-tube VLS. Ah well.

4 Likes

I do not know.

4 Likes

17 Likes

FFS it’s a mylar tent!

8 Likes

Of course, if someone really wanted to destroy a CyberTruck they wouldn’t use an EMP. I am guessing they’d put a hose between the unmatched panels if they were impatient…if they were patient they could probably wait for it to come apart on its own.

13 Likes

Would an EMP capable of frying something like the cybertruck even notice mylar?

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

8 Likes