Off-Duty Cop Executes Black Man in Traffic

From The Root:

The video released on Friday prompted the family’s lawyer to call the shooting a “cold-blooded murder.”

“From what it shows, there was no threat to the cop. Deadly force was not justified,” lawyer Roger Wareham said. “Delrawn looks in, then he’s falling down, in an instant.”

He continues, “After he shoots him, and after Delrawn falls to the ground, the cop just casually gets out of his car. There’s no urgency, no attitude like, ‘I need to get help for this person.’”“From what it shows, there was no threat to the cop. Deadly force was not justified,” lawyer Roger Wareham said. “Delrawn looks in, then he’s falling down, in an instant.”

Off-duty cops get extra rights too? I’m shocked. Shocked I say.

3 Likes

Off-duty nurses and doctors are held to the Good Samaritan Law to help those in medical emergencies.

This off-duty cop created one.

And then eliminated it.

No words left.

4 Likes

That about describes my reaction. I’ve got nothing to say about this because it’s just horrifying to watch. What do we need to do something about this as a nation? How high does the body count have to go?

8 Likes

2 Likes

I would like to think that with this video contradicting the version of events the off-duty cop gave, charges will be brought. I’d really like to think that. (So how come I don’t?)

1 Like

Asshole, what an asshole.

This topic was automatically closed after 221 days. New replies are no longer allowed.