One night in July 1904, H. Rider Haggard dreamed that his daughter's dog was dying

Originally published at: One night in July 1904, H. Rider Haggard dreamed that his daughter's dog was dying | Boing Boing

1 Like

I havent listened to this yet, but I would say there have been a couple times in my life where I thought I predicted something in a dream, but later realize I was already thinking about it subconsciously and it just came out in a dream (for example, suspicions about a friends drug use.) My sister thinks she predicted our uncles spousal abuse when we were kids, but it was an open secret in the rest of the family at the time-- the adults all knew (and the kids all though he was kind of a rough/angry guy anyway.)

AC Doyle critical of Haggard’s “tedious experience” ? Fairies at the bottom of my garden AC Doyle ? Oh yeah, you tell 'em Art. Not finished listening to this yet, just had to ‘interject’ :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.