One of the Las Vegas pigeons wearing a cowboy hat has been caught

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/18/one-of-the-cowboy-hat-wearing.html

5 Likes

‘Cluck’ Norris? Surely it should be named Gary Coo-per

9 Likes

bless these merry pranksters. i hope they have a long career in pigeon-hatting.

2 Likes

Gluing them on is pretty cruel. Pigeons with hats is still funny tho

7 Likes

I hope they remove the hat from this poor creature. Since it’s Vegas, however, they probably captured him just so they can accessorize his outfit by gluing on a little vest and sheriff’s badge.

3 Likes

Typical cops arresting the pigeon not the hat putter

1 Like

I disagree I’ve been told it attracts predators and also they may be glued on.

Next time use photoshop “merry” prankster

5 Likes

Not the first time authorities nabbed a stool pigeon hoping he’d give them a lead on a wanted criminal.

4 Likes

Find whoever is responsible and superglue a funny hat to their head. Let’s see how funny they think that is.

5 Likes

Mathilda - Hat sequence

5 Likes

there’s been no evidence of this happening, though, and it’s just speculation. the hats don’t seem to affect the birds in the least, and besides, they are PIGEONS. i’ve never heard anyone arguing that we have too few of them.

1 Like

Yeah, pigeons are just pigeons, but some people are just dicks.

2 Likes

Charles Francis Coo-lcord.
“Pigeon Pete” Eaton

It’s not speculation that making a bird more visible harms it.

And then suspend them from a girder.

4 Likes

but it is speculation that making THESE birds more visible has harmed them or made them more prone to harm. they appear to be fine, and just doing their normal pigeon thing – just more fashionably.

1 Like

I find myself laughing at these videos while simultaneously thinking, “But… animal cruelty!” I am terrible. (But also, I hate pigeons.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.