Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Everyone get out your tiniest violins:

http://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/fox-news-worried-about-legal-action-after-misleading-viewers-about-coronavirus

28 Likes

Good. They deserve to be sued into oblivion for that.

30 Likes

graph

Deaths by state for states with at least 10 deaths

15 Likes

Molotov Cocktail - Manny Jacinto as Jason Mendoza in The Good Place

28 Likes
22 Likes

Published by the best possible magazine to publish that particular article.

ETA: Meaning the synchronicity of the name and the topic. Belatedly realizing my comment might be misread as a slight on the magazine, which I didn’t intend.

14 Likes
12 Likes

Why’s that? Is it because its readers are Trump’s aspirational social circle?

2 Likes

Oh, Vanity Fair publishes plenty of good articles and AFAIK has a wide readership. I’m just amused how well the name of the magazine fits the topic of the article. I didn’t occur to me until you mentioned it that it could seem like a dis on the magazine. I’ll update the comment.

16 Likes

I was taking it to mean Trump being humiliated in front of people he’d like to see as peers but who’ve been practicing social distancing on him since forever, so, cool. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes:

23 Likes

Indigenous community with an uninvited immigrant and disease problem? That’s not new.

35 Likes

Further, Howard-Browne insisted that his church was the cleanest building in Florida, if not the world, having put into use 13 machines, which he didn’t identify, that supposedly kill viruses instantly.

Was it one of these?

9 Likes

Good grief, yeah that’s horrible. In Alaskan villages the 1918 epidemic saw mortality rates at up to 50% in some cases, way beyond the outside averages. Some towns survived only by placing armed guards around the perimeters.

20 Likes
21 Likes

Goddamn these shitheels are deplorable.

26 Likes

I’ll wait until Narcissist’s Home Journal weighs in on the topic.

16 Likes

It’s always a difficult decision to burn in hell for all eternity for the sake of a few dollars, but congratulations for the courage, I guess.

18 Likes

17 Likes

I don’t get why they’re even bothering to negotiate with this asshole. This is the kind of thing eminent domain was made for. Just repossess the building.

32 Likes