Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Mr Peabody is not his spirit animal.

15 Likes

ā€œI was nowhere near there at the time, it wasnā€™t me, you canā€™t prove anything copper!ā€

12 Likes
  • Week 1: Hand sanitizers, soaps and disinfectants
    ā€¦
  • Week 5: Hair clippers and hair dye on the rise

They left out the ā€œthings that run on batteriesā€ phase.

8 Likes
17 Likes

They may be doing a better job of getting results than telling their story, the source said.

Way to go NBCā€¦

10 Likes
24 Likes

I hope thatā€™s just a testing glitch. Nasty, considering the number of people who are released without any testing after their symptoms are gone.

17 Likes
14 Likes

Butā€¦ but, My AcCesS!!!

7 Likes

Might be cyclical: Costco out of TP again.

4 Likes

How do I invest in bidets? Is there a bidet stock out there?

11 Likes

Newspaper reports of Covid patients testing negative and then getting reinfected have been popping up since January.

Iā€™m sorry now that I didnā€™t bookmark the links, but Iā€™ve seen maybe 6 different reports. One of them stated that 14% of patients were reinfected. I think a more recent one was 30 - 60%.

8 Likes

We ā€œtook the plungeā€. Takes a little getting used to, but so far so good. Weā€™ll see: might be a little chill in midwinter, but Iā€™m more worried about what itā€™s going to be like when the temperature in our attic (where the pipes are) tops 130Ā°ā€¦

5 Likes

The problem is itā€™s still unclear whether it is reinfection, the virus going down to levels too low to test and making a resurgence, or other issues with testing. (None of which are really good things.)

There has been some initial reporting too of lower antibody levels than one would expect in cases in China, when later testing was done.

All of this, is from preliminary, and on the fly observations, and not studies.

11 Likes

I would absolutely require temperature control!

8 Likes

You need to be flush first, make sure you have enough liquefied assets before you wipe out.

7 Likes

Take his fucking license. The level of unethical behavior here leaves me speechless. :angry::fu:

20 Likes

Another bit of research shows some interesting correlations:

TL:DR- Patients with type O blood seem less susceptible to the virus. Note this is a pre-print, so hasnā€™t been peer reviewed, and is based only on Patients in China from the early stages of the outbreak.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Red Dawn ā€” a nod to the 1984 film with Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen

Where, if I understand the plot correctly, a feckless American President basically hands the country over to Russia.

11 Likes