Ongoing coronavirus happenings

It’s good to know that all these Trump supporters have no problem with a woman’s right to choose!

22 Likes

38 Likes

Does facepalming count as a mask these days? /s

16 Likes
19 Likes

Absolutely terrifying video.

8 Likes
17 Likes

Totally organically, you understand, not intentionally driven by a specific news network and a specific political party.

22 Likes

tenor(2)

10 Likes
5 Likes

Sure why not… the thing that matters when people are dying is making sure that the right people are blamed… :frowning_face:

16 Likes

The Berman suit also cites an unproven theory about the virus’ origins: speculation that the germ emerged from a Class 4 virology lab in Wuhan.

Oh FFS.

12 Likes
7 Likes

I just don’t understand mainstream Americans. It’s like they are in the Matrix, and instead of seeing all the green kanji and numbers floating around (representing computer code behind everything) all they see are dollar signs. EVERYWHERE. It’s ridiculous. “Let’s sue China for 6238234867 bejillion dollars! yeah!” I just don’t even understand this country.

11 Likes

I can’t even look at the news anymore. Every new story about COVID-19 and what Trump is doing fills me with so much rage and anger.

From deflecting blame to everybody, to blatantly lying through his teeth, to his refusal to do anything, to his complete lack of sympathy and empathy, and his constant flip flopping and inconsistency.

Has he expressed any sorrow for any of the Americans who have gotten sick or died on his watch? Any at all? But, hey let’s get the economy back on track because that’s what’s really important, right? Who cares about the 40000 that died so far.

I just can’t take much more of this.

27 Likes

Why are you asking me for answers?

3 Likes

A ray of light and hope in this dark situation. This is the kind of people that should be in charge, not Trump and his accomplices.

18 Likes

Thread

(Note he said 2018 but later corrected it to 1918)

16 Likes

Any way we can make hats mandatory too? I’m really digging the hats.

17 Likes

Haven’t we recently been told by a Very Great Authority that the year was 1917? An Authority who is very smart because his uncle taught at MIT?

7 Likes
33 Likes