Ongoing coronavirus happenings

3 Likes

And on a hand lettered sign that obviously wasnā€™t designed by a conservative wingnut welfare shop.

21 Likes
14 Likes

Mathematical genius: it just adds up. Oh, waitā€¦

10 Likes

Is that real?

What does it even mean?

I mean, how is it supposed to mean what it means?

Iā€™m guessing it has to do with numerology.

No, wait!!! I get it now!!

Barack Hussein Obama has 19 letters. And Covid 19 is 19 too.Thatā€™s a bit of a reach, even for numerology.

Fuck that

10 Likes

Thatā€™s the funniest part, as @d_r hinted, the number of letters is just 18, not 19: 6+7+5, check yourself. They cannot even manage to add up single digit numbers. Geniuses, all of them!

20 Likes

Iā€™m so confused now!

7 Likes
12 Likes

Yertle is gonna be so pissed when he finds out she wants to push UBI to deal with the pandemic

19 Likes

The woman was probably paid by George Soros to spread FAKE NEWS!

Itā€™s obvious to anyone with half a brain that 18 is three sixes, or 666, the number of the Beast, and Covid-19 is ONE WORSE THAN THAT!!

10 Likes

Wait so Barack Obama is 18 letters ie 3x6? He is the beast himself.

Checks out.

(though to be fair 18 is more a number in Nazi circles isnā€™t it?)

10 Likes

Total American death toll. Weā€™ve still got a long way to go before we match the full death toll of the American War in Vietnam.

27 Likes

As always, there are more than two options.

Underground loansharks only persist when there is demand for them. Decent wages, a decent social security system, low-cost credit available to the poor; provide these, and the predatory credit industry withers.

20 Likes

Hey look. Itā€™s Donnieā€™s new word of the day.

7 Likes

Underground loansharks only persist when there is demand for them.

I agree with the sentiment.

Compare the history of injunctions against loan sharking, recorded in various ancient texts, to similar injunctions against the sex trade. Iā€™ll go out on a limb here and say that zero demand for high-return credit would be a remarkable achievement against the forces of human nature.

3 Likes

obama-what-crazy

12 Likes

Get your rage on:

12 Likes

As has been reported widely, COVID-19 is hitting POC harder than the population in general. A local Native American leader, Bobby Begay, died late last week from COVID-19.

If you click through, you can see he was a tough dude. Thereā€™s a video of him catching lamprey with his hands while fully immersed in a cold waterfall in 2018.

15 Likes

Every time I see Pelosi recently, all I can think about is this Donation Derbyā€¦

3 Likes