Ontario judge dishonours his court and disgraces himself by presiding in a MAKE AMERICA GREAT hat

I’m pretty certain the reference to William Tell means something.

Let’s avoid friendly fire if possible.

2 Likes

Nah. We’re all out of touch elites who never had to struggle in our lives… I mean, that’s the only reason we could be liberal right, because we’ve never ourselves have been working class, right? /s

12 Likes

I agree, argue your point offline.

2 Likes

All news media is equally accepted in these days of Facebook. Naturalnews is equivalent to Nature, etc. You can’t shame anyone so inclined.

1 Like

Although things are slightly better in Canada compared to the US with regards to authoritarianism, we are in a dicy situation. The Conservative party is holding its leadership race and the leading candidate, Kelly Leitch has expressed support for many of Trump’s policies and has openly said we need to be testing all new immigrants for “Canadian” values. WTF?

There are other candidates, like Michael Chong, who are way more reasonable and he’s denouncing Leitch’s rhetoric, but I’m not putting my money on him winning.

What happens to America often happens to Canada, just a few years later. We need to be very careful.

2 Likes

I want a hat that says:

“ARE WE GREAT YET?”

2 Likes

When you outlaw crossbows, only the outlaws will have crossbows?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.