Opinion Piece on Controversial Subject

Smug statement about using Linux.

3 Likes

Puritanical snort of derision pointing out KolibriOS.

Meh.

1 Like

expression of certainty about differences no one else can even see. Repeated, even, to up the credibility.

1 Like

Huh…

3 Likes

*edit
oops, wrong thread

5 Likes

I am disappointed in the editors of this site. Lately I have seen the quality slip, which is evidenced by this post which references a concept I do not like. I expect more from a free site.

16 Likes

Obligatory musical references (in this case, to Title Of The Song and Your State’s Name Here)

2 Likes

I, for one, welcome our opinionated overlord.

2 Likes

I may not be an expert, but [insert anecdotal story here] and that is why the author is wrong.

3 Likes

Audit the Fed!

Cory! Again.
Just another greasy peccadillo.
[miss you, Antinous]

2 Likes

I’m not an x-ist, but I’m going to tell you all my x-ist opinion.

I hate to be that guy, but I’m going to be that guy.

5 Likes

Hand-wringing concern that strawpersons unknown may take offense at single word used once in passing in article; concern that insensitive comments are amplifying said offense; concern because God and the government and the children; but above all else, concern that discussion in comments is not enough about me.

8 Likes

Comment.

2 Likes

All I know is, my gut says ‘maybe.’

Well, I haven’t read much about this controversial issue. This doesn’t stop me from having a very firm opinion on the matter. I can tell you for a fact that I am right about this, and here’s a cute but mostly irrelevant anecdote describing my limited experience with something similar.

Ron Paul 2016!

6 Likes

concern troll seems ~very~ concerned

2 Likes

Thinly-veiled endorsement of Ron Paul and/or any other libertarian who happens to be popular right now.

1 Like

Complaint that this discussion would be so much better if the discussion software was not so terrible.

21 Likes