Opinion Piece on Controversial Subject

Aggressive reply to your post which is entirely off topic. Regular commenters will know this is an attempt to get back at you after a disagreement we had in another comment thread.

2 Likes

Outdated and inaccurate Cold War Era insults citing specious ‘studies’ even more amateurish than the one used in the original comment-trolling editorial by a person from a stereotypically undesirable geographic area to a person from an even more stereotyped undesirable subculture, ultimately resulting in warnings from mods that the desired result has indeed been achieved as intended.

1 Like

Overly wordsmithed and verbose yet surgically accurate tome setting out the real facts with full substantiation with a tense background tone that tl;dr will be sole response and get back in your box (yet again)

3 Likes

Vociferously endorsed.

2 Likes

Moderator note: Blah, blah, blah, blah!

10 Likes

Passive-aggressive welcome to new commenters implying that they’re either sock puppets or astroturfers.

8 Likes

Snide jab at our hosts

3 Likes

Pointing out the most obvious things on the subject in the form of assertions. Oblivious to the fact that they have already been knocked down three separate times in the conversation above.

Mike drop.

4 Likes

“Thank you for all the hard work you guys do!” that appears oh so rarely.

6 Likes

Thy’r ll hcks, w’r th sprstrs!

5 Likes

Wow, your post was very enlightening. Did you know my cousin makes $888/week posting irrelevant replies to random internet threads about how his cousin makes $888/week? Follow this poorly disguised malware link for one weird trick the government doesn’t want you to know about how you can save thousands of dollars on car insurance

3 Likes

the article should have been called something more snappy like “8 Reasons Why this Opinion Piece is Totally Correct & Super Important” etc. or one of those other condescending enumerated bullet points style titles that pre-supposes the success of the argument being made

2 Likes

off-topic comment about bananas

3 Likes

Repeat of opinion already made in the comments, because I didn’t actually read the comments, or the actual article either.

3 Likes

upset because i did read the article (and comments) and my opinion is still basically a repeat of your previously posted opinion.

1 Like

The xkcd for this

6 Likes

I call band-name!

1 Like

Disagrees despite having the same opinion. Calls you a rude name for thinking you disagree when we actually agree.

4 Likes

Obligatory “look at it” follow up.

3 Likes

Points out unimportant historical fact based on own dissertation research to combat specious use of a particular historical term. Uses lots of bit words to make point.

1 Like