Opitical illusion: paint, or oily legs?

Hey - some of us are at work, lady! :wink:

6 Likes

That would include me too; go figure.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know what the heck we were supposed to be looking for.

3 Likes

I do not understand what the two things are that I’m supposed to be seeing. It appears to me that a woman has put some white paint on her legs. Can someone please explain what else other people are seeing or what the illusion is???

3 Likes

I’d paint that …

1 Like

oh ffs. I too was thinking the entire leg was one or the other.

3 Likes

And she has such lovely brown eyes…

5 Likes

I like her haircut too.

5 Likes

If you hadn’t immediately seen it as paint on a pair of legs, your brain may have temporarily seen it as a pair of very oily legs.

6 Likes

http://imgur.com/DlPTubD
http://imgur.com/zJWZi0b

7 Likes

4 Likes

That looks incredibly uncomfortable.

9 Likes

Ok, thanks. I guess I’m incapable of seeing it as anything but white paint on legs, so it’s not satisfying like the “is it a vase or two faces” for example. In any event, thanks for the reply

4 Likes

As are lots of clothes that are considered “sexy.”

8 Likes

yeah, i never saw the oily legs thing either. it was always just legs with white paint steaks on them

And good costumes.

As I have been working a bit more on my Stormtrooper armor - I realized - I can’t wear this to the office, and it will suck at trunk or treat because I can’t SIT DOWN in it very well. One can, depending how they build it, but it is supposed to be uncomfortable. So uncomfortable standing or sitting - take your pick. I need to make a dew back prod to lean on.

5 Likes

Considered sexy? I don’t doubt it. Considered clothes? No way.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, apparently it’s not paint, it’s PVC electrical tape.

1 Like

Am I the only degenerate who initially saw lines of Bolivian marching powder? But no, no one would be so wasteful. Just paint…hopefully.

And you can’t wear it to the range, because your aim would be terrible. :grinning:

8 Likes