Otterday

[Permalink]

1 Like

This kitteh may think it is an otter…

5 Likes

I would not have suspected that the phrase ‘aqueous philosophy weasel’ could be elicited by a series of photographs; but having seen these ones I cannot escape this conclusion.

2 Likes

I liked otters more when they were done with practical effects.

1 Like

I can totally see the invisible pipe and spectacles in the 2nd one down.

1 Like

In the past, ‘catling’ was apparently an acceptable synonym for ‘kitten’. I would propose its re-introduction for this situation, ‘a tub of sprightly catling’.

1 Like

Let’s see, I would like a tub of sprightly catling… and uh, a philosophizing otter to go, please.

2 Likes

Yeah, the green screen is so obvious on this one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/08/otter-attack-felt-like-little-knives-going-in/

1 Like

4 Likes

Couldn’t help myself.
I edited the green-screened river otter so he’d get to know all about Edwin, a “Super Duper” otter from the Seattle Aquarium.

5 Likes

Animals!

1 Like

Could be @doctorow in a fur suit…

3 Likes

Would it surprise me? No.

1 Like

It doesn’t swim underwater though. :stuck_out_tongue:

But is the 8 year old as adorable as the otter? I suspect not.

1 Like

… and so it was that I searched for scuba diving cat and found this video. (Warning, contains super annoying tv voiceover voice. Why do they feel compelled to do that? Ugh…) (Also, $20,000 is a lot of money to spend getting your obviously overweight cat to the bottom of the pool. People are weird.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.