Warning: viewing these baby animals in cute outfits may kill you

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/06/warning-viewing-these-baby-an.html

2 Likes

Re: “That cute otter could grow to 99 pounds, the heaviest of the weasel family.”: anyone with a copy of The New York Times could name half a dozen more massive.

12 Likes

I believe that warning is excessive.

I viewed them and did not die, in fact I was not even harmed.

This distressed me as I thought it might be a humane way to go, but it’s all so much hyperbole.

9 Likes

They disabled right-clicking their images.

Had to use DevTools to get images.

Security theatre. Lame.

3 Likes

7 Likes

challenge accepted

4 Likes

5 Likes

If you’re looking for something that leans a little more towards the humorous side, you might try Terry Deroy Gruber’s - Cat High: The Yearbook.

In a William Wegman-esque collection, Gruber posed cats in clothing (pre-photoshop, this was at least 30 years ago) to make up an entire high school graduating class. Jocks, nerds, mathletes, even a few cultural exchange students.

4 Likes

Assuming I did something to provoke a baby otter or pygmy hippo I think their ability to attack is going to be somewhat limited by their cute outfits.

3 Likes

So… Somebody basically looked at these, smoked some pot and came up with BoJack Horseman?

6 Likes

These are great. If anybody is shopping for a new avatar . . .

4 Likes

i started to flag this as off-topic but then i realized the weasel connection.

4 Likes

Friedman might not be the arch-weasel at the Times, but his mastery of weasel-wording is unforgettable.

4 Likes

Looks like the cast of Wes Anderson movie

6 Likes

Oh, sure. Mention cute animals and then show two pictures in the post. But when you’re advertising a $400 pizza attachment for a grill, I get to scroll through the entire afternoon’s worth of pictures on the front page.

I need a way to use adblock on BS posts like that one. And you need to show more cute animal pics.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.