OUR bitterness and dishonesty!

When will these people learn? The bbs may be full of bitterness and dishonesty, but it’s our bitterness and dishonesty, and we will defend it to the last mutant.

25 Likes

The bbs has the best bitterness and dishonesty!

16 Likes

overall it is nutty character with heavy overtones of poo and sesquipedalianism.

6 Likes

Sesquipedalian as in ‘polysyllabic’ or as in ‘long-winded’?

9 Likes

At any rate, arcane and recondite either way, I’d say. :smile:

14 Likes

Isn’t that somewhat redundant?
(I don’t mind. Engineers love redundancy.)

12 Likes

I checked with the Department of Redundant Redundancies, which rapidly replied that the meanings of those two words are indeed similar enough to merit the excision of one or the other. The Department’s staff also extends, via yours truly, a message: “Thank you for your questioning of us with an inquiry. We are pleased to be of help and assistance.”

22 Likes

How many copies did they send?

16 Likes

I would have gone with abstruse and cryptic, but you do you.

11 Likes

My work here is done.
Completed. Concluded. Ended. Finished. Over. Through.
Accomplished. Achieved. Attained. Compassed. Realized.

14 Likes

Never mind the number of copies; the important thing is their receipt for your receipt.

15 Likes

Congratulations, felicitations, and kudos on bringing to fruition the fulfillment of your project and wrapping it up lock, stock, and barrel.

11 Likes

A nice thank-you letter for the receipt would not go amiss.

13 Likes

And that right there is what keeps me keepin’ on. :smiley:

20 Likes

Make sure to settle your Information Retrieval charges quickly, or you could jeopardize your credit rating!

7 Likes

Yer darn tootin!

tenor (3)

11 Likes

I’m glad to see the bbs is continuing its tradition of recruiting the brightest and best.

9 Likes

Flattery becomes us.

6 Likes

Many, myriad, and in triplicate.

10 Likes

I’ve never been disappointed by the bitterness and dishonesty here!

12 Likes