Padlock can't be opened, firefighters take desperate measures to get past fence

I think that may be her concern. I’ve even tried promising her she could use it (she does love all things dragon, after all), but it’s still a ‘no.’ (She says, “it is in fact terrible the way I treat the sweetie.”)

3 Likes

(Too small to read, but the sign promises a $271 fine for opening the gate when the train crossing lights are flashing.)

8 Likes

Probably means she’s got her own.

2 Likes

This is a great metaphor for programming problems.

5 Likes

Pretty sure a lot of them do. Fire trucks where I live are usually capable of driving right through a gate like that.

1 Like

kind of related: this video can always make me smile

9 Likes

If anyone was curious but doesn’t speak spanish, He’s trying to open the gate so they can get their fire-truck through, he stops because they tell him they found another access point to the property to get the truck in.

9 Likes

Do you always tuck in your shirt without a belt?

Savage!

1 Like

Just during flamethrower season. Lets the weeds know I mean business.

5 Likes

a word of advice: sooner or later every unidirectional overkill capability ends in a MAD stalemate

1 Like

It might take a while, though.

7 Likes

It is around here. Much bigger ones, in fact.

Thanks for reminding me…poor old Reuben Clamso. :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s exactly the model I have!

Careful with it around concrete… the steam explosions spall off chips that can contain sharp pieces of aggregate.

I bet that made the annual FD v PD softball game a little awkward…

4 Likes

So, you’re saying beschizza is a big, bodacious tool?

4 Likes

was this a t or f in the last word?

1 Like

Oh, but firemen have even better ways of opening doors and gates — try Googling “firefighting forcible entry tools” (with special attention to anything called a ‘halligan’ or ‘hooligan’ bar).

Lots of fun toys for levering, prying, breaking and smashing.

(-:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.