Padlock can't be opened, firefighters take desperate measures to get past fence

She’s just blowing smoke!

Once you have it, there will be thousands of uses around the house for it. Trust me.

9 Likes

she doesn’t understand…it is the kind of thing that you get first and you FIND uses for later…

8 Likes

Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade.

2 Likes

I think that may be her concern. I’ve even tried promising her she could use it (she does love all things dragon, after all), but it’s still a ‘no.’ (She says, “it is in fact terrible the way I treat the sweetie.”)

3 Likes

(Too small to read, but the sign promises a $271 fine for opening the gate when the train crossing lights are flashing.)

8 Likes

Probably means she’s got her own.

2 Likes

This is a great metaphor for programming problems.

5 Likes

Pretty sure a lot of them do. Fire trucks where I live are usually capable of driving right through a gate like that.

1 Like

kind of related: this video can always make me smile

9 Likes

If anyone was curious but doesn’t speak spanish, He’s trying to open the gate so they can get their fire-truck through, he stops because they tell him they found another access point to the property to get the truck in.

9 Likes

Do you always tuck in your shirt without a belt?

Savage!

1 Like

Just during flamethrower season. Lets the weeds know I mean business.

5 Likes

a word of advice: sooner or later every unidirectional overkill capability ends in a MAD stalemate

1 Like

It might take a while, though.

7 Likes

It is around here. Much bigger ones, in fact.

Thanks for reminding me…poor old Reuben Clamso. :wink:

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s exactly the model I have!

Careful with it around concrete… the steam explosions spall off chips that can contain sharp pieces of aggregate.

I bet that made the annual FD v PD softball game a little awkward…

4 Likes

So, you’re saying beschizza is a big, bodacious tool?

4 Likes