Watch: attempt to break into police station is unsuccessful

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/09/watch-attempt-to-break-into-p.html

2 Likes

Which Cabinet position is this fellow currently occupying?

7 Likes

Home Office, obviously.

4 Likes

Didn’t he see the PUSH sign?

8 Likes

See also: “Idiot try’s to write caption with correct punctuation”

9 Likes

… he does know they have surveillance cameras right? Right?

So are we dropping the old terminology, “handle-capped” for newer words like “accessibility-challenged” for people like this?

2 Likes

I see two clear instances of temporal loop closure. This dude got his skateboard back AND the handle, scott-free.

6 Likes

I mean, it’s a foolproof crime really. One way or another you are going to end up on the inside…

4 Likes

Man, for a skateboarder, he took that fall pretty hard.

3 Likes

Not a lot of contextual support for the headline. I mean that could be a police station, rather than a random office building, and he does look like a skateboardin’ fool (a fool of some kind, anyway), but it could be any fool anywhere.

1 Like

That’s right skatbro, break that steel shank in the door with your super strength! ROOAR…

Or, conversely, stop smoking meth?

Strongest thing that kid’s done is probably Capri Sun

4 Likes

Yeaahhh… he took a bit of a tumble, didn’t hit anything on anything but the floor and I didn’t see anything bend at a weird angle, he had way too much difficulty standing up.

1 Like

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
Guy was so loaded he couldn’t even stand up. Surprised he realized it was a police station.

I’ve got to handle it to him. A Trump supporter, perhaps?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.