Paper airplane designs

But my salary is a given on the books and a box of A4 paper would have to be added to the budget. Adding to the budget looks bad to the accountants. (also- I’ve never found A4 paper for sale here). We did have legal (8.5x14) which some product managers would use for smaller documents.

No MIA yet? I am disappoint:

3 Likes

Corporate accounting politics 101: Charge the cost of a box of A4 paper back to the European cost centre with a note that this expense could be avoided in future if the people who designed said PDFs were to provide properly sized documents. :wink:

ETA was meant to be a reply to @beauwillamson How did that happen? User idiocy, for sure.

1 Like

My favorite from that book was the wide-format one, with the small winglets and the minor crease in the middle. Most consistently easy to make and fly for me.

1 Like

And, the “Letter” size is the root of the “PC Load Letter” messages on printer displays that continues to puzzle and irritate thousands of users every day, all over the world.

ISO or bust!

1 Like

Also, metric system.

Come drink a dekalitre with me.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.