Pareidolia subreddit

Originally published at: Pareidolia subreddit | Boing Boing

16 Likes

evil_popcorn

35 Likes

Someone is going to post that teapot, won’t they.

6 Likes

34 Likes

I used to find the funniest cartoon faces in the faux marble laminate of the bathroom in our family home. There are still occasional fun surprises just about anywhere.

20 Likes

39 Likes

I think I saw some underwear of lost opportunity the other day…weren’t my size though

1 Like

“things that look like other things”

3 Likes

It so sexy!!

cfa

18 Likes

It’s got “Jaba the Hut” tongue.

13 Likes

That vehicle has a soul-patch.

Oh, and dimples.

6 Likes

This is awesome. Where can you find the pattern??

13 Likes

22 Likes

Mine was the worn paint on the wood floors in our bathroom growing up. I haven’t lived there in 25 years, but I’m sure I’d recognize those faces. There’s a singing chipmunk face (Your Interpretation May Vary) in my current kitchen floor:

9 Likes

this brings to mind a time in the early 80s when i was coming down from a truly beautiful lsd trip and i was looking through one of my roommate’s surfing magazines. all at once i realized that every wash and sweep of foam in the pictures was actually a pile of skulls.

not exactly the most comfortable conclusion to a formerly wonderful experience.

fortunately, just as i was closing the magazine with a shudder, a friend called and asked if i wanted to go out to the woods and drink a beer. everything worked out fine after that.

16 Likes

Chipmunk, or…?

FB_IMG_1593035877208

19 Likes

5f8f0e20ec576_Bear

20 Likes

Let’s make some soup!

D29923672-1-702037

14 Likes

Grandma had these weird floral curtains in her guest room, and when the lamp was turned off, parts of the print resolved themselves into what looked like ultra-mega-hyper-super creepy skulls to V smol me. There was still enough light at night to see them, thanks to neighbors’ porchlights, etc. Rolling over to sleep didn’t help b/c I knew They Were Still There.

10 Likes

11 Likes