Passenger who tried to open plane door during flight given 2-year sentence

Right, which is why the “Dark Net” story came to mind - there are people who really think they’re hiring contract killers to murder others, and the cops don’t seem much bothered, at least in part because the “killers” are actually scammers. The intent to kill is very much still there, though…

Maybe the prosecutors and judge only counted the ones in 1st Class. :wink:

I see a lot of daylight between concern for passengers stressing out over being threatened with murder and the Chinese response to corona, but okay.

Also, people who have panic attacks, are by definition not in control. If someone threatens me with murder in this claustrophobic situation, and I have a panic attack, are you saying I am to blame, and not my threatener?

I’ll take the simple view that an unhinged person (who previously assaulted a crew member on a separate occasion) threatening to kill someone is de facto posing a threat.

I suspect that you are probably correct. Then again, it is a long tube and a fire at one end might still have people alive at the other end.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.